Meet the Meeting Owl® 3 device, our premium 360° camera, mic, and speaker that creates the most immersive meeting experience for hybrid teams.
● See and hear everything with 360° in-room video and audio and the upgraded Owl Intelligence System (OIS™) that uses computer vision to automatically focus on whoever is speaking
● Eliminates friction with a plug and play meeting setup and start to support most video conferencing platforms including, including Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Google Meet
● WiFi-enabled to get smarter over time through continuous software innovations and feature launches to the Owl Intelligence System
● Connect to a second Meeting Owl through Owl Connect or to an Expansion Mic to support meetings in larger spaces
● Pairs with our collaborative room solutions: the Whiteboard Owl, the Meeting HQ.
Meeting Owl 3 Bundle Options:
Collaborative Experience: One Meeting Owl 3
Audio Range: 5.5 m | Video Range: 3 m
Extended Audio: One Meeting Owl 3 plus the Expansion Mic
Audio Range: 8 m | Video Range: 3 m
Premium Immersive Room: Two Meeting Owl 3s
Audio Range: 13.5 m | Video Range: 8.5 m
Output Resolution: 1080p HD, Field of View: 360°
Video Pickup Radius: 10’ (3m)
8 omni-directional beamforming Smart Mics, Audio Pickup Radius: 5.5m
Three built-in speakers for 360° coverage and clear in-room sound
Speaker Output Level: 80 db SPL
Plug and Play connection to host computer via USB-C
Option to connect to the Expansion Mic via micro-HDMI
AI-powered Owl Intelligence System™ to intelligently focus on whoever is speaking
Ability to pair two Meeting Owl 3s or Pros using Owl Connect to expand video and audio coverage in larger rooms
Plug and play connection to host computer via USB-C
Works with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Slack, Webex and virtually all web-based video conferencing platforms
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 605 processor
Dimensions: 111 mm W x 111 mm D x 272 mm H
Weight: 1.2 kg
As a general rule you will be looking at 1-2 days for items in stock, and a maximum of 3-5 days for items that will ship from the manufacturer. This obviously depends on the product in question and can vary.
As we receive orders in many different forms - website, post, fax and email - we do not offer real-time stock information online. We deal with the orders on a first come first served basis meaning stock levels wouldn't be 100% accurate. Please be assured that we do stock a large number of items in our warehouse & have a large network of manufacturers on hand as well. If for any reason we do experience problems with the supply of certain products we may supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price to avoid any lengthy delays. If this is the case, we will inform you prior to despatch and if you are not happy with the replacement or substitute you can cancel the order or wait for the item to come into stock.
If you would like to check stock before ordering please call us on 01422 310193, email email@example.com or get in touch via Online chat.